Local Love INCs actively identify unmet needs in their community and then help churches build ministries to respond to those needs.
A Love INC affiliate connects people in need with resources that can help. It identifies unmet needs in the community and helps churches build ministries to respond – to fill the gaps in services that the church(es) feel called to address.
Each Love INC affiliate also serves the local community’s agencies and charities by accepting referrals from them of people who need assistance. Agencies and other organizations play an important role, but they cannot work outside of their mandates and protocols. Many everyday helps are things that agencies cannot provide, but church members can. Explore some examples.
Love INC affiliates minister in a wide variety of places:
• 29 states
• Rural towns and small cities
• Segments of metro areas
• Love INC’s oldest affiliates are over 30 years old.
• Love INC affiliates coordinate churches and inspire church volunteers.
• The Love INC Movement stands together; no affiliate operates in a vacuum.
• A variety of denominations
• Local Christian churches
• Christian volunteers
• Other local ministries
• Community service organizations
• Area agencies